I am a creative person who has more projects than time to do them. I am married to a real gentleman. He always opens all doors for me and supports me in all I choose to do. I currently am not working though I've worked in the public schools as a speech therapist for five years. I love to read, paint, sew, cook and scrapbook. I'd like to learn how to digitally scrapbook but am not ambitious enough to figure it out on my own. I am an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and love to share my beliefs with anyone. Thanks for getting to know a little bit about ME!!
I love the whole picture, meaning the whole tree or the whole yard or the whole Earth, but when taking photos, I love being really close and getting a little bit of that whole picture. I don't know if you understand what I mean, but I love the close-up pictures. Those that show the veins in the leaves or petals.
And even though this isn't a picture of flower...it's of a brand new leaf. And so beautiful! As an artist I really enjoy seeing the beauty that God put on this earth for all of us. We are so blessed!
I had to throw in this shot of the sky. It was so beautiful and so I just had to take a picture of the sky...and a tree.
I love that this picture has the green grass in the background. With the spring rains, we have neon green grass with wonderful, brilliant, bright flower colors.
2 comments:
I agree! I'm in a tight crop on the face phase. Love the photos.
love it! Heather, these are beautiful!
Post a Comment