Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dinner at Bethlehem

Sunday evening we were able to have dinner at our friends' house.  Each December they hold a dinner that they call their "Dinner in/at Bethlehem."  We were asked to dress appropriately in attire that reminded us of Bethlehem.  SM wasn't very excited about dressing up but he did and had a great evening.

Here's our hostess...doesn't she look cute with a bright pink towel?  Our hostess has become one of my favorite friends.  Isn't it nice to have friends?

Here's my friends' daughter eating some pita bread.  For our Dinner at Bethlehem, we ate lamb, pita, hummus, goat cheese, yogurt and figs.   We ate everything by candle light and had a fun time.

And here's the two of us.  SM was being silly...seriously, he only did this face when getting his picture taken.  For the rest of the evening he was very pleasant and enjoyed himself.

3 comments:

The Leavitt Crew said...

Is Jeremy an angry shepherd?

Chelsi said...

I think Jeremy looks like a cranky innkeeper. What a grump! :) Sounds like a good time.

Jenny Murdock said...

Fun! I'm glad you visited my blog, and I enjoyed reading yours!!!!