Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Year...New Car

SM got a new car at the beginning of the year.  His old car was on it's last "leg" and it was just a matter of time before it wouldn't be working and so we've been putting money aside knowing that this day was coming.  SM knew he wanted a Honda Fit and so he began his search and we were surprised that we found one that fit the budget.

Showing off his sticker in the back window.  I wasn't so sure about having a sporty red car but I'm starting to enjoy the car.  SM is really enjoying his car.

Here he is looking all handsome and such in his new car.

Our old car was donated to Cars for Charities.  I'm almost ashamed to say it, but as the tow truck took away the purple car I felt the tears welling up in my eyes.  I didn't let any of them escape but I was very sad that that part of my life was ending.  But I am looking forward to the new car and the new phase of my life that will begin this summer.  Phew!  Who knew that a new car would represent a new phase in my life.

No comments: