Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Shawl

I crocheted a shawl to wear to church because I get so cold during the winter time. I wanted to get a picture of me wearing it with my Sunday clothes but forgot to do so. SM did snap a few pictures of my wearing it while I was playing with my nephew and neices. Do you like it? It has a ruffle near the bottom that isn't shown in these pictures. I'll have to remember to take another picture of it so that you can see the whole picture.
I wore the shawl to church and stayed mostly warm during Sacrament Meeting. I still had a coat on my legs and wore my boots with my skirt. Anyway, that's my new shawl. I enjoyed making it and now I'm enjoying using it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

You did a very nice job. You are the crafting queen, that's for sure! Don't they turn the heat on in the church? Weird. Actually. . . I wore a shawl type thing last Sunday. But mine was black and I didn't make it. (I need to learn how to knit or crochet one of these days) Glad you can stay warm now. :)